Friday 30 December 2011

In which a newcomer presents himself.

(note to self: refrain from spending all evening on a single blog post)

Just moved here with the rest of the family. Lovely neighbourhood: reasonable distance from the school, a few friends, some stores, and a little pond to hide unassuming victims in. But first and foremost, an introduction.

So... I happen to have a fair amount of free time for now, which I'm trying to put to use somehow. In short order I'll hopefully be working for my nth double-digit year of formal education. My family moved here as a result of, um, some family stuff, which might itself interfere with other affairs, for which I apologise in advance. I am also quite fond of arts, books and adorable/macabre objects of interest.

Also unable to describe myself if a nearby kitten were held at gunpoint. Le sigh.

For now, I'll probably look for things of importance and see whether the blog will take off or crash, and if it does crash, how long will it be until I return to glue it together, paint it in bright colours and big cartoon eyes and wish really, really hard for it to work.

So yeah. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment