Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cygnis Insignis

Sorry for the late update, my memory seems to have failed me yet again. ^_^; Not many followers to embarrass myself in front of for now, it seems, so I suppose that proper updates (hopefully in a less than completely egoistical manner) is in order.

So: I did get around to ask the elderly couple's names! It was actually yesterday, of course - not a good reflection on my prioritising, but from a "glass half full" perspective, I suppose that one could look at the fact that I'm a bit less likely to forget them compared to lots of other things now.

...Right?

And I seem to be enjoying writing here than I said I would. :v

Anyway, mostly stayed at home; family stuff kept getting in the way, which did puzzle me at times. I mean, I'm an adolescent male and I certainly show more maturity than they do to each other most of the time. TT___TT

With school still being away, I probably ought to act upon what I say of myself. Behold:


Well, I certainly did not claim to be a good artist. >_> Apology for the red bit - that was a nosebleed.

Have to go for a bit, internet problems. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment