Thursday 19 January 2012

Hiatus


Gah.

Don’t know how obvious it is… but well, I’ve been trying way too hard to make life look a lot fluffier than it’s really been. It’s the prospect of getting to show off my artworks, I guess – again, I’m not what anyone would call a decent artist, but it was quite tempting, to say the least.

So, to finish this off quickly enough: recent events brought back unpleasant memories. Assuming you came here the way most people did, I think that you might be able to put a guess or two on the reasons. Now, I frankly have had little idea how much of the stuff in the blogs I follow is anything more than eloquent delusions, but that was then. This is now. In retrospect, though, not much difference between the two in the grand scheme of things. In the end, we’re all a mere bunch of ardent fishfingers, mistaking ourselves for greater powers.

The real ones haven’t been keen on being hospitable, as I found out some time ago.

Will probably come back in a week. Or a month. Maybe will just disappear and let the spam comments flood in. No idea if all will still be well by then, of course – curiosity hasn’t done us well.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are well, just please.. change the damn layout. I'll worry you're being eaten alive by the Choir otherwise. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching some fall to easily.... it makes me want to lol....

    ReplyDelete