Sunday 19 February 2012

In which a major amount of BS is to hopefully have some sense made out of it


Okaaaaaay.

So there’s an individual or group going by the initial – or possibly given name, but eh, who gives a damn anymore – of “E.”. This person is quite well-informed in regards to the Fears, not sure to what extent but certainly quite a bit. This person has also possibly monitored my activities for a while; again, not sure for how long. They, or apparently she, have/has also somehow taken over the blog and demoted me into a contributor, though this is probably more of a matter of tech-savviness and Google deciding that “Don’t be evil” is much less memorable a motto than “Mwahahahaha”.

For what, though?

As far as I know, just bloody near anyone is a potential Fear servant – well, we’ve always known that some are a bit scalier than others, but still – and he/she/it has frankly made a less than ideal impression in that department. But why would E. give the warning then? I mean, I’ve been through a bit of whatever weird shit is afflicting the bookstore, but that more or less disqualifies him/her/it from being an affiliate of the Unnamed Child. Something else, perhaps? Surely there are dozens upon hundreds upon thousands of fears for all men and women on Earth, meaning that the most obvious conclusion (other that we are boned) is that some of them may, well, resort to some sort of obvious yet unexpected deception to lure unsuspecting victims in?

…Gah. I’m a teenager in high school, why are there eldritch horrors after me @_@ I need a freaking yogurt.

And because trying to uncover the truth behind said entities needs not be inherently depressing...



PS: I seem to have stumbled upon a number of servant-run blogs over the past week. Apart from deducing that rampant attention whoring is an essential factor in considering oneself worthy of scaring people for a huge tentacled man with no face, setting up a list would probably help with getting the sods IP tracked or something. Hey, not the worst thing I’ve thought of.

7 comments:

  1. Wouldn't pretend to be any good with this Blogspot thingamajig, but that certainly sounds like a fair amount of sense kiddo :P

    Speaking of initials, I think that you said something about inquiring on the names of a particular old couple quite a while ago? Whatever happened with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I? My bad, I guess. Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, now, I think that I told a certain someone to get an account a few days ago. >_>

    All things have their time dear. :) Bear with us for a while and don't get yourself embraced by strange men in gas masks, 'kay?

    Oh, and thought for a bit that you might fancy this: http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/c/chesterton/gk/c52fb/index.html

    Have fun~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY get tired of M knockoffs. Too many initials sprouting from the alphabet. Jesus, people, have some creativity already..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @initials people: Um, okay. :/

    @Amy: Some find Blogspot (and possibly self-awareness) less comprehensible than others, if my assumption is right. Apology for not keeping up with your being stalked by Fears thing. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being stalked by Them? Nah, sweetheart, you've got it all wrong. I don't mind a bit your not paying attention. After all, that's what I tell everyone who reads my work.

      Delete